[jhb] Re: Help with IvAp v2

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:43:43 -0600

Thanks for the reply Mike. A luck would have it, just as you guys are giving me things to look at, it appears the hard drive on my 2nd computer has given up the ghost. It is making strange noises which will require some investigation. I maybe gone a while. Will report when back in service.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>