[jhb] Re: Help with IvAp v2

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:51 +0100 (BST)

I would have thought it would dynamically autodetect which PC is running
FS, as FSInn does.  FSinn automatically starts the network driver (FWinn)
on the same PC when FS starts.

You have installed the full software on both machines, I assume?
Fixed internal IPs would probably help anyway, but you may have to
uninstall IVAP, fix uyour IPs then reinstall.

Peter