Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:01:35 -0400

Darrell,

I didn't say it's ignorant to ask a company to stop a legal action. That concept makes no sense. I said your petition is based on ignorance. You would do well to read what people are actually saying to you. I started out neutral in this thread, but the more you and your supporters say to other listers, the less confidence you inspire that you've thought through your plan. We know from FS's court papers that FS waited at least six years to file this lawsuit. That tends to support Bruce's contention that FS tried to resolve the matter with Serotek before resorting to legal action. In that event, there is no basis for objecting to FS's lawsuit. Although you cast your petition in the mildest terms, it amounts to a public attack on FS and a show of support for Serotek, both of which have no foundation based on what you've told us.

You have a lot of energy. I hope you'll consider harnessing it to an effort to address the problems many of us have experienced directly with FS instead of pursuing a cause about which you, along with the rest of us, are poorly informed.