Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:21:11 -0700

Hi Everett,

I think public relations concerns should certainly work into their decision
making as well.  The petition is simply a public statement of those in the
blind community who decide they agree with it.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
another person.