Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:03:13 -0500 (CDT)

But I strongly suggest that there is public expression of same, which is why I have called you on it. Even the domain name, saveserotek.org, is very leading. the grounds for my accusation are sound, and since you are putting forth these leading petitions and so forth publicly, they are open to public criticism from those of us who believe they should be publicly criticized. You claim to be an accessibility evangelist. Then be prepared for the same type of scrutiny any other evangelist needs to be prepared for as through life they evangelize along.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Darrell Shandrow wrote:

Hello Bruce,

We do not censor comments on our petition.  Sorry.  That would not be
appropriate.  People who sign the petition are free to say anything they
like, so long as it does not contain any abusive language or otherwise
anything that a reasonable person would not consider "family safe".

As we are sentient human beings, we have opinions, some of which we have
publicly posted from time to time.  We have encouraged everyone to do their
research and, only if they agree with the petition, then sign it.  The
petition statement also does not express any opinion other than that the
authors believe Freedom Scientific should stop the lawsuit.  Period.  End of
story.

On a more personal note, Bruce, I feel it is unfair for you or anyone else
to attach impure motives to this effort when there is no such intent or
public demonstration of same.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
another person.