Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:49:57 -0700

My thinking on this could be altered, but it looks to me like Freedom
Scientific has a good case.  No matter which company I prefer, the
folks at Serotek had plenty of catchy names under which they could
have marketed their product, and I would be very surprised if their
choice of the Freedom line wasn't quite intentional.  Ten million
consumers signing this petition won't have the slightest effect on its status.

Dean