Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:15:28 -0700

Hello Dean,

Our only point with the petition is to allow the blind community to make a
statement that they feel the lawsuit should be stopped.  One of my legal
sources believes, on first blush, that this actually does not look like a
very strong case.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
another person.