Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:04:44 -0300

Jeff,

The problem, from a consumer perspective, is the money that Freedom Scientific, rightly or wrongly, believes that they have lost and is seeking in damages from Serotech, which they may then invest in further development of their product.

If nothing else, the damages will make investors happy and allow for more ROI to hopefully be directed toward development.

Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>