RE: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 19:38:04 -0400

Hello Dan,
Are you an attorney? I went through three years of law school, graduated
with a J.D. and am about to be taking the bar and I personally have never
seen a case where the court dismissed a valid cause of action based upon a
petition circulated on the internet or anywhere else for that matter.
This brings up a valid question, who are these Evangelists sending this
petition to? As has been pointed out on this ridiculously long thread, there
is nothing to suggest that this suit is aimed at bankrupting the smaller
company. In order for me to buy that, I would have to see some evidence that
this alternate screen reader is somehow impacting JFW sales.
Take care,
John