FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:53:23 +0800

for me, it is not confusing at all, at least up to this moment.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong
From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>

MessageGood evening,

I know very little about trademark infringment in the United States.  However,
I find it difficult to believe that a significant
number of persons are confused between "Freedom Scientific's JAWS", and
"Serotech's Freedom Box".  Is this really confusing people?

Everett