[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:50:30 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had a good chill out day as I have we certainly had the
best place home keeping warm for sure our weather's the same as yours. Glad you
caught up with your magazines as I have and you did friends tapes even though
still have more to go. Your roast beef dinner so yummy and I agree it doesn't
matter what day we have a roast I like them anytime too. It's such a shame we
don't get them often though so it's a treat when we do. Well I meant to say
earlier that it's a shame your brother couldn't come over today so hope you
make up for lost time next week. I had my chocolate cake with a cuppa this
afternoon. For tea it was hot dogs a nice change from Greg's pies and I had a
couple of new chocolate orange cake bars and am now having chocolate mini eggs
so my medicine in a big way and as you can see I'm getting in the mood for
Easter. That won't be long now and of course it means more chocolate. Have a
good day tomorrow. It will be a normal Sunday for me. Love Clare