[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:35:51 -0000

Hi Senn, yes it always seems to be the case with new things being so expensive
but they come down in price when an upgrade comes out. Well that's such a shame
your brother won't be coming but hope you will make up for lost time soon. We
had snow but it wasn't to bad luckily. Oh that's such lovely news you will be
going to the muppet film with your sister and niece tomorrow I was so happy to
read that in another message. Enjoy it. Well I have listened to music talk
magazine it was very good as always. The other one I got was mobility matters
from living without sight another one I like so will listen later. Nothing
going on here just having my usual medicine and for tea it's those yummy Greg's
cheese and bacon wraps. Have a good rest of the day and weekend. Love Clare