[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:49:08 -0000

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Oh I know you will love those yummy Greg's pies as I do
so hope you will be able to try them soon. I'm glad you had a good day you
certainly been very busy. Glad you went out this morning but I bet you were so
happy to be back home in the warm. It's been cold here too and even though I
had a lovely afternoon I was so happy to be back in the warm. It wasn't that
warm in the dance hall as the heating went wrong oh dear what a nightmare. Not
good in these freezing temperatures. Well the next few days will be chilling
out as have no plans. I will have my medicine in a big way of course. Have a
good day tomorrow and how cool you have another tape to do. I had a lot of tape
magazines to listen to but I'm now up to date. I finished the living without
sight music talk last night it's one of my favourites. I also love their
listening ear tape and mobility matters and tech talk. I also enjoy the jubilee
club magazine, the two town talker another of my favourites and this one on CD
called infosound as well as another on CD called outreach. I used to enjoy
playback but I don't anymore. It's mainly about news in Scotland. Love Clare