[gps-talkusers] Re: A Concerned Sense Nav Customer

  • From: Mary Otten <motten53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:45:02 -0700

I love the idea of a workable netbook-based gps solution. But I'm trying to
picture walking down the street with a netbook open hanging on a shoulder
strap. There is that pesky screen, you know. Also, with a full os running, a
screen reader, the gps application and at least one, if not two blue tooth
devices active, is that underpowered processor and minimal ram found in
netbooks going to be up to the challenge?
Mary Otten
motten53@xxxxxxxxx