[gps-talkusers] Re: figured out the TomTom app

  • From: James Mannion <mannion.jh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:57:29 -0700

Cool, I want to go get the TomTom app now. I have heard so many mixed
messages about navigon that I didn't know if I wanted to invest in it
in terms of time or cash or not. It sounds like TomTom more straight
forward just works. Does it to anything though with padestrian
navigation? That thought just came to mind that I guess I don't know
the answer to.