[gps-talkusers] Re: figured out the TomTom app

  • From: Mike Arrigo <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:22:06 -0500

Both of these apps are good, my suggestion is, if you can afford it, get both
of them. I think navigon works well, sometimes people confuse software not
working well with simply not working the way they think it should. Navigon's
voice instructions are a little more descriptive I think, on the other hand,
with the tomtom app, once you have started following a root, you can return to
the main menu and bring up the screen that tells you where you are, I haven't
found a way to do this with navigon. Again, bth apps are worth having I think.