[gps-talkusers] Re: A Concerned Sense Nav Customer

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:23:01 -0400

Hello Paul. This is not correct. GW Micro has never said the HIMS products are
their own. Instead, GW Micro has always said they were the main distributer in
the U.S. Any suggestions, firmware updates, and bugs have always been forwarded
to HIMS and it is them who have always had the final say in the direction of
the products.

Many thanks.

---
Raul A. Gallegos