[gps-talkusers] Re: A Concerned Sense Nav Customer

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:32:27 -0700

I am feeling as though we just have to take a breath and watch and see how
this all plays out. Because this equipment is so expensive, we all have the
tendency to get nervous when we feel an anchor has been maneuvered away. I
can't tell you how I felt when Telesensory dumped the optacon. But, let's
just see how this plays out. If things aren't managed in a satisfactory way,
then, we will all act accordingly so as not to be burned again.

For me, I have this product now. It is up to date. I have specific herlp for
which I intend using it, and I think it will perform as I wish, and I'll
worry about what's next when I need a what's next. I know this will do what
I am intending for now. We'll just see about the rest.

Dianne B. Phelps