[gps-talkusers] Re: A Concerned Sense Nav Customer

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:40:10 -0700

You know, originally, I was not going to buy any more note-takers because
really, when I want to write, I need my computer and prefer the laptop even
for situations where I am taking notes. Sometimes, I think I would like to
have the Braille display, but I really can't afford it. I have done without
most of my adult life. Therefore. Now, having said that, I really don't mind
carrying something like the Voice Sense for the GPS help I have been
wanting. It is the right size. But, I don't see myself purchasing any more
note takers with Braille display because the price is just too much. Now
what I really need to do is get some decent software for my embosser up
stairs.

I will just go with this for now and see what the I-phone brings us later,
but the truth is I can't make these $4,000 (almost) expenditures any longer
or I will end up a homeless old lady. I hope Hims will make a good go of
this, but find their move very disconcerting since GW-Micro has been the
communication link for us to them all of these years.

Dianne b. Phelps