[gps-talkusers] Re: A Concerned Sense Nav Customer

  • From: "Earlene Hughes" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:25:54 -0400

What is their return policy? You could probably return it. And if the return
was not accepted, you could file a credit card dispute form with your credit
card company.

Hope that helps.

--Earlene

From: Keith Bucher <kbucher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:06:53 +400
Subject: CPU Speed

Hello,

    What is the MHZ of the processor in the Voice Sense Qwerty
and the Braille Sense OnHand?

    Thank you.

Keith Bucher