[gps-talkusers] Re: [gps-talkusers]

  • From: Vicky Collins <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:43:09 -0400

As sad as these business things can sometimes be, I really can understand how
GW couldn't say anything about this until the plans had been finalized.  And,
although I can't claim to know what all went on with this issue, sounds as if
GW are losing out here as well, and I just hope it doesn't result in any
employee job losses in the process.

As for myself, I'll hold onto my Hims products for a bit, at least until more
information is available.  I just a few weeks ago purchased the Braille Sense
OnHand with the Sense NAV, got a real good deal from Sendero, but also was
thinking a lot about that nationwide support and repair service by GW Micro
when I made my purchase.  Thus, I do understand how you must feel here,
although I'm not likely to make such a quick and arbitrary decision as you
myself, even if I should wind up selling my Sense products at a later date.