[gmpi] Re: R: Re: Topic 4: Host Interface

  • From: "Angus F. Hewlett" <amulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:22:19 -0500 (EST)

Yes, but isn't our graph really just one big audio component, in a
certain sense? Especially considering that generators/transformers within
the graph may be producing time-sensitive event data of their own?
(thinking arpeggiators, parameter-LFO objects, plugins which
parameter-morph over time in response to incoming changes...)

Regards,
        Angus.