[gmpi] Re: R: Re: Topic 4: Host Interface

  • From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:08:49 -0500

i just want to say that its a real pleasure having this discussion
with a group of people who are so capable of thinking clearly about
these issues. it doesn't mean that the answers are always obvious, but
the clarity of presentation and conceptualization present
(particularly in bill's message below) can help trigger new ideas, new
ways of thinking about things, etc. lets keep it at this level.