[gmpi] R: Re: Topic 4: Host Interface

  • From: "Asnaghi Lucio" <lucio.asnaghi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:07:51 +0100

> I fully support this point of view. I think we should not make
decisions that exclude the use of a modular
> approach. The track based view is nice for some applications, but a
lot of people I know rather use a
> modular approach like Bidule, AudioMulch etc... Best would be to allow
the two to exist together at the
> same time.
> Koen

yes koen, you fully covered the fact. but i want go further, cause i see
even a host be modular ( not like bidule or audiomulch, cause they are
modular only for the musical/audio streams ), composed in its main parts
by plugins. could be a transport control plugin, a timecode generator,
or a track view for audio waves, or also any other kind of part that
could make up a host.

lou