[gmpi] Re: New Reqs 3.8 - Events

  • From: "Jeff McClintock" <jeffmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:59:20 +1300

Just an observation:

  This description of tempo as a continuous quantity... sounds a lot like a
continuous controller.  Is tempo really just another continuous controller?.
Can we use the same mechanism?
  We were talking about continuous controllers needing to be ramps anyhow(or
splines), kind of applies equally to tempo.

I'm a bit daunted by the idea of interpreting controllers as splines, but I
guess the code only needs writting once, then we can all share it.

just thinking out loud...

Jeff