[directmusic] Re: Allright, now I'm REALLY stumped

  • From: "Bjorn Lynne" <bjorn.lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:56:42 -0000

Todor,

I'll try the debug thing and see what happens, but I've never done that
before, so could I please ask:

1) I opened DXDiag (is that what you mean when you say the DirectX control
panel?), but I can't see any slider to drag any debug level there...?

2) I edited my Win.ini file; there wasn't any [debug] section there, but I
added one at the bottom, like so:

[debug]
Dmloader=1
Dmsynth=1
Dmusic=1
Dmime=1
Dmband=1

Is this correct, and if so, where does the "output" from this debug end up?
In some text file somewhere??

Thanks,
- Bjorn