[directmusic] Re: Allright, now I'm REALLY stumped

  • From: "Saul Bottcher" <saul.bottcher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:39:31 -0500

> When I loaded
> Bjorn's project into DirectMusic Producer, I got a bunch of
> errors about not being able to find the "DLS calmwave"
> DLS Collection.

    Same here (I looked for "calmwave" but it didn't seem to be part of the
project)... if it brings up a dialog in Producer, could it not cause
problems elsewhere?

    Also, the solution of adding PChannels seems strange if adding 14-94
worked (i.e. when there was still a gap at 95).  Could there be something
more to this?  Perhaps adding the PChannels causes some side-effect
elsewhere, and its the side-effect that's actually solving the problem, not
the PChannel addition directly?

    Saul.