[directmusic] Re: Allright, now I'm REALLY stumped

  • From: "Bjorn Lynne" <bjorn.lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:20:30 -0000

> I thought I'd try messing with the bands thing in your project and I've
got
> quite different results to you - your jingles 1 and 3 and SnareJingle seem
> to be playing fine in DMDemo. 2 is silent at the moment, but I'm going to
> have another look at that. I'm sure it's something to do with this....

Ciaran,

Jingles 1 and 3 may appear to be playing fine in DMDemo, but they're not
really. They both use two different instruments, and only one instrument is
playing. Jingle 2 is completely silent, because it only uses one instrument,
and it's one of the silent ones. So Jingles 1 and 3 play "partially" (1 of 2
instruments playing), whereas jingle 2 doesn't play at all.

Cheers,
- Bjorn