[bookport] Re: Ed/.brf files from Bookshare

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:15:42 -0400

Hello Shannon,

It is reassuring to know that I can at last read  brf files from what ever
source without having to back translate them.  Hadn't  even  considered web
 braille for a long time since it seems harder to get around in and then
there  is the  back translating.

Yes, I am familiar with some of the  braille symbols which don't back trans
late.  the letter c and b   for  can and but usually don't and I am  quite
comfortable when I hear something like:  He was born  on 20 but can and
died  18 a b.

Do have a great  weekend  and thanks for  responding!

Ed,