[bookport] Re: Ed/.brf files from Bookshare

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:09:20 -0600

Hi, Walt.  You are absolutely correct.  My mistake.  I recall that when I
used Vert Plus that the word group would from time to time be pronounced
with an o u sound such as in the word ouch, smile.  A friend of mine was
learning how to use some software when working for Am Track.  The tutorial
read a portion of a sentence which said ready?  Here we go.  But the
synthesizer said here Wednesday go, smile.  So, what I am saying is that I
agree with you.

Mike