[bookport] Re: Ed/.brf files from Bookshare

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:29:09 -0400

Hello Mike!

Yes, it sort of spices up the text when some of the  contractions are non
back translated.

This is a rite of passage I am more than willing to pay to read a book.

I can remember many years ago trying to read a book with a 8 or 10 x hand
held magnifier or just  relying on the huge stack of  12 inch talking  book
records.  Back then the titles were very limited and the records where of
very poor quality.

Now it is a real  privaledge and pleasure to be able to hold  our own
personal library in the palm of one hand, thanks to Bookport!

Thanks to everyone out there responsible for bringing this  wonderful
little miracle into existance and for continually improving and enhancing
its capabilities!

Ed,