[bookport] Re: Ed/.brf files from Bookshare

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:42:26 -0600

Hi, Ed.  I get a chuckle every now and then when the issue of back
translation of brf files is discussed.  You just gave me another little
chuckle.  I myself get a kick out of street Louis or doctor pronounced as
drive.  But I am amazed that the back translation of brf files to speech is
as good as it is.

Mike