[bookport] Re: imaspeaker, brief evaluation

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:43:55 -0500

I just put mine in the net holder.  I don't have any problems with the
other cover pressing down the keys.

At 11:52 AM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
>I use this all the time and have for almost a year.  Instead of putting the
>book port into the net sleeve, just lay it parallel to the top of the case.
>So, if the speaker is on your left as the speaker case is open, lay the book
>port in the right side with the headphone jack facing to your left.  I
>routed my cable through the clips that held the sleeve, and the male portion
>of the cable is now facing the top of the speaker case.  When you lay the
>book port into the case parallel to the top edge, the ca ble and headphone
>jack meet and it is easy to plub it in.  From that point, you can close the
>case and zip the zipper with no issue.  If you pack the thing into a bag
>though, pressure on the speaker case may cause the beeps to occur.  Hope
>this helps.
>
>Marlaina Lieberg

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...