[bookport] Re: imaspeaker, brief evaluation

  • From: Sky Taylor <skyt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:35:59 -0700

O. what speaker are you talking about?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: imaspeaker, brief evaluation

I use this all the time and have for almost a year. Instead of putting the
book port into the net sleeve, just lay it parallel to the top of the case.
So, if the speaker is on your left as the speaker case is open, lay the book
port in the right side with the headphone jack facing to your left. I
routed my cable through the clips that held the sleeve, and the male portion
of the cable is now facing the top of the speaker case. When you lay the
book port into the case parallel to the top edge, the ca ble and headphone
jack meet and it is easy to plub it in. From that point, you can close the
case and zip the zipper with no issue. If you pack the thing into a bag
though, pressure on the speaker case may cause the beeps to occur. Hope
this helps.

Marlaina Lieberg
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>