[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:25:00 -0500

She is grown thanks she has diabetis and is a double lung transplant has Cystic Fibrosis.

From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 7:40 PM

OK thanks for
trying
I'll just have to be
patient and wait until I get
the help then.
It's iffie when we see
people and right now with
our daughter being so sick, it is even more
iffie.
Because things may have to
come up at a literally a
moment's notice. As far as we know, she  is still
in the  hospital
which makes family schedules  haywire.