[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Gwen submit them with a hold for Cindy--maybe you'd better make that grandma
Cindy since I think there is another Cindy. I won't get to them for a while,
because I have at least 2 to finish first, and a third I should do, and a
fourth I said I'd do, but it is nice to vary what one is reading. Assuming I
can get the print books, I'll proof them for you.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: