[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:40:00 -0500

OK thanks for trying
I'll just have to be patient and wait until I get the help then.
It's iffie when we see people and right now with our daughter being so sick, it
is even more iffie.
Because things may have to come up at a literally a moment's notice. As far as
we know, she  is still in the  hospital which makes family schedules  haywire.