[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:22:04 EDT

You should have made that suggestion a long time ago. I have never thought
of it and I can remember a number of times that it would have come in handy.
There was one book that I was proofreading that I rejected because it had
too many garbled words that I could not figure out even from context. Now I
see that I might have saved it by using this method.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions
Date:
10/28/2009 2:39:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Amazon is usually better for newer books (they are trying to sell
expensive new books to you) and google is better for older books (most
of theirs are scanned from university libraries).