[bksvol-discuss] Re: some questions

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:16:52 -0700

Hi Roger,

If a table of contents is listed on the web, wouldn't it then be in the
book?  If it's in the book, most times, you can use that one to insert
missing chapter headings, unless the table of contents in the book is in a
funky font and scanned poorly.  But I suppose it's worth a try to search the
web first, but I kind of doubt that anyone would create a table of contents
for a book that didn't originally have one.  I shouldn't knock the idea
until I've tried it though.

Mayrie

  _____