[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:38:20 -0500

Meka usually a print book is laid out like this, I am not sure what is on the inside of a front cover of a paperback but it gives the price, I was told it was a bar code. Anyway after may be a page from the book or reviews or a review of books by that author or the bbook it's self and then a blank page and the title of the book and publisher, wait the copyright page is just before that. Then the body of the book. Okay guys are we still checking with www.copyright.gov to make sure if the book is copyrighted? I still do but we have a lot of new members on the list.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
----- Original Message ----- From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>