[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:49:20 -0700

Hi, Kasondra. Forgive me for the ignorance, but too many people come and go
around here for me to remember who has what. Do you currently have a
scanning program, and what do you have? Obviously, judging by this message,
it's not Kurzweil, but if you do decide to get it, you'll love it! I know I
do and can't wait to upgrade it again. I still have version 8.02. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx