[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:09:43 -0700

Hello Soniya,

Welcome to the list:-) I started here recently and there are a few tricks to
learn. I will let the pro's answer some of your questions since I am still
learning myself:-)

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Level III

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)

  _____