[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:51:58 -0600

Well, the program I have is only the basic engine that came as part of the
software with my scanner.  It works, but it's not as easy-to-use as some of
the other program.  My husband firmly believes that I should have the
technology I need, we just don't have the thousand dollars now to buy it.
Maybe next year at tax time.  I have a trial version of Kurzweil, but I
haven't had the time lately to install it.  I hope I can do it before I
leave for Kentucky, so I can ask specific questions of the manufacturer.

Kasondra Payne