[bksvol-discuss] a few questions

  • From: "soniya patel" <paterals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:06:27 -0500

I have just signed up to be on this list.  I thought I was signed up as a
volunteer, as the web site tells me when I try to fill out the form to become a
volunteer.  However, I do not have the info needed to validate and download
books and submitting books.  I emailed about this but haven't heard anything.
Can someone help?

    Also, is there a way to subscribe to digest on this list?  Also, how do I
unsubscribe?  I didn't get any kind of message after signing up about these
things.

    Thanks.

Soniya Patel