[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Man O' War

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:41:01 -0400

Book submitted.  We now have all but two of Walter Farley's books in the
collection or in the process of being added and I will submit the other two
soon.

Man O' War
By Walter Farley

Needs a spell check, and perhaps some work on pages depends on how much you
want to do.  350 pages.

"Man o' War was the mightiest Thoroughbred the American turf has ever known.
His career came to a roaring stop in 1920, after he had won 20 races in 21
starts.

"This book, although partly fictionalized, is a vivid, moving 'word picture'
of Man o' War-from the night he was foaled through all his racing triumphs.
It will hold your attention from start to finish."

-Louis Feustel, trainer of Man o War

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council