[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:11:44 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, Tiff, "optimizing" was the 2nd major selling point for me on K1K.
It allows a rank novice the opportunity to do decent scans right out of
the box as it helps take the guesswork of selecting good settings.
If I had realized how easy K1K was to use and learn, I likely would have
purchased it years ago.

There is an old expression that "you get what you pay for."
In the case of K1000, it certainly justifies the price not only for what
the software can do but the efforts behind the scenes in supporting and
further developing the product.