[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:10:10 -0800

HI Tom,

I didn't realize you were using a Canon that had the doc feeder? Which one?
That is what I use for most books but have some I don't want to cut so have
a flat bed also. When I get things paid off from the Sony I will probably
get an Optibook 3600.

Katie Hill

No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

  _____