[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:19:39 -0800

Hi Amber,

I think what is happening is you need to change the time between scans to
the given time for your scanner. Changing the time between scans won't make
the scanner scan any faster than it is able to. For example my Canon rd2080C
will scan a page every 6 seconds. IF I set the software to every 2 seconds
it will try to keep up for a while but seems to error out after a short
while.

Katie Hill

No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

  _____