[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:53:03 -0500

Oh, okay.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

Bob,
Bookshare told me to.  These are hard and not soft linebreaks.
RKP

"Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/9/2009 6:54 PM >>>
I don't think you want to get rid of line breaks. That's usually how your
editor or notetaker knows where a new paragraph begins. If you delete them
you will have a very long paragraph.