[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:00:43 EDT

Oh, and then you could go through and would know where there should be page
 numbers, too, which actually answered my other question. Thanks.
Wow, this seems complicated. Do the hard and soft page breaks ever align?
It seems that lots of stuff I've read has the same number of soft pages as
it is  listed as having hard ones. Is this just a fluke or is that the norm?
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 2:55:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Megan, I like to replace the hard page breaks which is ^m or shift-6 and
lower case m with qqq and then see how many of those I get. That tells you
how  many true page breaks you have.

Then I just do an "undo" and the page breaks go back to what they are
supposed to be. And then remember to save the file.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Prophet by Faye  Kellerman

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)